All students at St Matthew's RC High School are regularly assessed and their progress monitored.
Parents will be informed of their progress via Interim and Monitoring reports on a regular basis and home-school support is crucial to ensuring the best outcomes for our students.
Destination - 2018 Leavers
97.7% Participation Rate
- Full Time Education: 86.9%
- Full time Training: 2.7%
- Apprenticeships: 7.2%
- Working Towards Participation: 0%
- Employment Without Training: 0.9%
- NEET: 2.3%
- Not Known: 0%
2018 Leavers Results
- Progress 8: -1.10
- Attainment 8: 37.71
- Maths + English (Grade 5 and above): 30.28%
- EBACC (Average point score per pupil): 3.43