Every pupil is expected to wear full school uniform. Further information can be found in our Family Handbook here https://tinyurl.com/4pfnmbyd:
St Matthew’s School Uniform
Bottle Green Blazer with school badge
Bottle Green V-Neck Jumper with school badge
Plain dark socks
Tartan Skirt or black tailored trousers
Black short socks, black tights for colder weather
Sensible Black Leather Shoes.
A suitable outer garment without a visible hood. .
A suitably sized bag that can carry school books and A4 folders.
St Matthew’s PE Kit
Plain black shorts
Reversible games shirt
Green football socks
Trainers - indoor activity
Football boots - outdoor activity
Emerald green badged polo shirt
Plain black shorts
Black badged jumper
- Blazers to be worn at all times.
- “Regulation length skirt” means no more than 3ins above or below the knee. Any pleats must be the same length all the way around the skirt.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Jeans, leggings, tracksuit bottoms or cords are not allowed.
- Extreme hairstyles and colours are not allowed. If in doubt contact the school for guidance.
- Make-up, and nail varnish (including acrylic nails) are not permitted at school. Pupils will be asked to removed make up and nail varnish if they attend school with this on.
- In the interests of safety, jewellery is limited to a pair of matching plain gold stud earrings, one in each earlobe, and a watch.
- Outdoor coats must not be worn in classrooms, and should not be worn in the building.
- Outdoor coats must not have a hood.
- Caps or ‘hoodies’ must not be worn in school grounds/buildings.
- Mobile telephones must not be seen or heard in school except at the specified times.
- Personal electronic equipment must not be brought into school. The school takes no responsibility for lost or stolen electronic equipment when in the pupils’ care.